Switch, formerly known by the codename "NX", is a handheld/console hybrid by Nintendo released in March 2017.
System Specs Edit
- Chipset: NVidia Tegra X1
- Screen: 6.2" capacitive multi-touch, 1280 x 720 resolution.
- Detachable controllers
Other details Edit
- Dock: holds, powers, and charges the system, and outputs video and audio from the system to a TV or external display.
- Stand: A stand on the back of the main unit can be deployed to position the system upright in tabletop mode.
- Media: Game cards
- Video output: HDMI, up to 1080p resolution when played in TV mode
- Audio output: TV Mode supports 5.1 channel surround sound. Using the system's built-in audio jack, stereo speakers or headphones can be used when played in handheld or tabletop modes.
- Battery: can last for more than three hours, but will vary depending on the software and usage conditions. Can be charged with the dock or USB Type-C.
- Storage: 32GB of internal storage, expanded with microSDXC or microSDHC memory cards.
- Other: USB ports on the dock can be used to charge accessories, such as the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and Joy-Con attached to a Joy-Con charging grip. The USB ports can also be used with a USB LAN adaptor to connect to the Internet.
- Networking: Nintendo Switch can connect to the Internet via a wireless (IEEE 802.1 Iac) connection. Up to 8 systems can connect over a local wireless connection in compatible multiplayer games. While docked, Nintendo Switch can also use a wired Internet connection by connecting a LAN Adapter.
- Positive Metacritic Reviews
- Neutral Metacritic Reviews
- Negative Metacritic Reviews
- No Review Listed
- Switch Exclusive
The Nintendo Switch is the first console by Nintendo-no, by anyone, in YEARS to use something other than discs as a physical format. This of course could potentially drive up the cost for the game, but only if the devs are being greedy jews.
|Consoles||Ouya - Sony PlayStation 4 - Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Wii U - Microsoft Xbox One|
|Handhelds||Nintendo 3DS - Sony PlayStation Vita|